|Mortgage Licensing Services|
Whether obtaining a mortgage broker license or a mortgage lender / banker license, it is a time consuming, extremely frustrating and often unsuccessful process when left to the inexperienced individual. Our services free you up, so you can manage your existing business without having to invest countless hours in order to understand each state agency's licensing process.
Our Full Service Package ensures that we will fully manage your project from start to finish, giving your company the best chance at a successful mortgage license approval in the least amount of time possible. The bullet points below give a brief summary of our services.
- Advise potential clients on state selections based on their preference to key variables such as physical office requirements, time frame for approval, cost factors, loan originator testing requirements and education, etc.
- Set up and manage all company and principal officer information through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- We complete and file your state business registrations (Name Approval and Foreign Certificates of Authority), obtain your Certificate of Good Standing and also provide a free Registered Agent for the first 12 months in each state. This total service is included in our full service package.
- Obtain Surety Bond quotes by setting up applications with third party bonding agents.
- Provide discounted savings and help coordinate third party NMLS approved pre-licensing and continuing education as well as state exam prep material.
- We prepare and file all of the necessary documents that must accompany the licensing application (business plans, affidavits, fingerprint cards, resumes, assist with financials, etc.).
- Prepare, review and file your mortgage license applications for each state agency.
- Follow up with state agencies on your behalf until your mortgage license application is approved.
Mike Crouse is American Mortgage Licensing's co-founder and Operations Manager. Mike has successfully managed national licensing projects for numerous clients over the past five years. His knowledge and experience, combined with AM Licensing's automated process and working relationships with the state licensing agencies will save your company a lot of time and frustration in the licensing process. We pride ourselves in getting your company approved in a fast manner, while providing you with excellent customer service at extremely competitive pricing.