|Mortgage Licensing Prices|
American Mortgage Licensing lessens the up front financial burden by allowing our clients to pay in monthly installments whenever a multi-state package is selected. We accept payment by checks and all major credit cards.
A client can choose as many states or as few states as they want. The pricing chart below illustrates the cost per license for complete service on your licensing applications. These fees do not include state filing fees, foreign qualifications, registered agents or surety bond premiums. To find an estimate of your total amount of fees, please use the Mortgage License Cost Calculator.
Here is a summary of American Mortgage Licensing's services.
- Personal account manager assigned to your company that will serve as your project mgr
- Online data collection from the principals in the company (password protected site)
- Production of completed paper applications
- Obtain Surety bond quotes on clients behalf
- Templates and assistance will be provided for any required information (financial statements, fingerprint cards, reference letters, etc.)
- Consistent communication regarding status of all applications
- Filing of completed applications with proper state agencies
- Communicate with state agencies on status of license application through approval.
Number of Licenses
Price per License
|1 - 4
|5 - 9
|10 - 14
|15 - 19
|20 - 29
|30 - 39
* NY and FHA licenses are $1,500 each on their own. These licenses are discounted in multi-state packages.
With this pricing structure, you get:
- 5 licenses for $4,000
- 10 licenses for $6,000
- 20 licenses for $10,000
- 40 licenses for only $16,000!
Click on the links below for an explanation of additional fees.
How much will Foreign Qualifications and Registered Agents cost my company?
What is a surety bond and how much will it cost?
What are the state licensing fees?